Monday 23 November 2009

Kim & Craig in DC








I shot these literally 2 days ago at Kim & Craig's wedding in DC. These were shot on my Polaroid 600SE on FUJI FP-3000B. This was all hand held and some of it as low as 1/8th of a second. TACK SHARP. It is not a perfect process as it is instant film and there are developing specks on a lot of the images randomly from the rollers but there is something to be said about this film. The shot of the first dance, monuments and waiters were shot at 1/30th of a second @ f/4.7. The leaving shot, sitting shot and carriage driver shots were at 1/8th of a second hand held as well. Not to get too geeky on my readers or anything with all of the technicalities but, this will now be a new fixture at all of my weddings/events/shoots. I shot a little over 300 sheets when I was in Birmingham earlier this week. Blog post surely to follow. Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment