Monday 16 November 2009

I'm teaching at UVU come January


*this was my professor, John Telford, at BYU and I'm on the bottom line, 3rd from the right.

I will be teaching a wedding class at Utah Valley University this Jan. I am not really sure what the actual name of the class is called but, I'm calling it boot camp :). Its going to be uber intense and pretty much pass/fail. If you are a UVU BFA photography student and want to get into this class knowing full well that it will literally kick your butt (its totally full to my knowledge), talk to Travis Lovell and he might, just might, be able to hook you up.

I truly, truly enjoy teaching and sharing what I love, photography. Did you know my dream job would be to teach photography here? Somebody make it happen :).

No comments:

Post a Comment