Wednesday 6 October 2010

Grateful...


THIS CONTEST IS OVER/CLOSED/DONE/PEACED OUT!!!

{Yeah, I know, I just got geeky with you about fonts...guilty as charged. But if you know me, it is so appropriate it is not even funny.}

I don't even know where to start when I talk about the word "grateful". I have so many things I am grateful for : my super-woman wife Callie, my utterly amazing 5 kids, my extended family, my friends, my assistants, my clients, you the readers...the list goes on and on and on and on and on...

I am extremely grateful for my life and all that it entails (and it entails A LOT).

That being said, today is my 35th birthday. As you read this, I am in Park City, conducting the last day of my workshop FILM IS NOT DEAD. I can not think of a better way to celebrate my birthday than to share my love of film with others.

Had you told me at the age of 19 when my dear friend, Eriko, put a Canon AE-1 in my hand in Tokyo Japan, that 16 years later this is where I'd be, I'm pretty sure you would have to have had some depends for me. I've had a lot of people ask me what your best year was, and my answer never changes. It is the current year. Each year is better than the last and I am confident that even though 2010 has been the best year of my entire life, 2011 will be even better, followed by 2012 and so on.

So, to celebrate my 35th birthday, I'm giving you the reader a present. Here is how it goes:

I'm giving 35 peeps (YEAH YOU READ RIGHT 35!!!) a 8.5x11 fine art print of their choice from this blog.


To qualify for the print you MUST do the following:

1. comment below with the EXACT image you want (you must put the link to the image in your comment. no link, no free print. and NO I won't choose it for you!)
2. if you are one of the 35 peeps (you'll have to figure that out yourself by reading through the comments), EMAIL me your address of where you want the print shipped to along with said link you put in the comment.

If you are one of the first 35 people to do the 2 things above, viola, a print will magically appear to your house, delivered by a unicorn ridden by a leprechaun.

Said prints will be mailed within 2 weeks and on your walls within 3 :).

I can't thank you all enough for reading/viewing/linking/following/perusing this blog. I truly, truly am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment