Monday 10 May 2010

Fuji FP-3000B - A moment...


I flew to LA this past weekend for what was the most interesting wedding I've shot to date (more on that later - 7mo pregnant bride and a groom who just got out of rehab). The night before I hung out with Chris and Jamie Waters (XOXOXOXO!) for Jamie's early birthday bash. They had a taco stand, pinata, all their family and friends and it was just a GREAT get together. I felt like I was at home with my own family. Oh, and they had bacon wrapped hot dogs too :). OH! And HI-CHEW's. MMM. Anyway, I shot almost everything on my Contax and then at the end popped off 8 shots or so with my Polaroid 600SE. This was towards the end of the night and Chris' parents were talking and I was just waiting and then they hugged for 1 second and I got this shot. I would DIE for a shot like this of my parents...

Happy Brithday Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment