Monday 3 May 2010

Catie & Michael - 3.18.2010 - my sister-in-law's wedding












































































































This was the first wedding of 2010 for me. And it happened to be my sister in law's wedding. So yes, it is riddled with portraits of people I love, my kids, and even, our first EVER family photo.

The greatest, and tallest, wedding band on the planet played as well, The Gatsby's. I just shot with them again this past weekend in Montauk, but that is another post.

All color images were shot on a Contax 645 with an 80mm f/2 lens and a 45mm f/2.8 lens on Fuji Pro 800Z. The black and white images were taken on a Nikon F5 with an 85mm f/1.4 lens and a Sigma 20mm f/1.8 lens on Fuji Neopan 1600 pushed to 3200. Both said films that have been discontinued.

You can view the whole event and order prints HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment