Sunday 14 March 2010

Lusilia Lou Johnson's Birth Story





















































Sharon came to my workshop in Park City last Oct. where she was pregnant with this little one. Her water broke right before I was heading to Callie's basketball game. I ended up getting up to Odgen around 11:30pm and came home the next day @ 11am. This was the first all natural birth I've ever seen and I must say, Sharon is one of the strongest people I know. It was really, really amazing to witness this baby be born. Thank you Sharon and Kerry for letting me document such an important part in your lives.

If you are thinking about having someone take photos at your birth, me or anyone, I can not recommend this enough. I know a lot of people might think I'm crazy, but when it is all said and done, these photos are PRICELESS and will mean the world to you as they start to get older.

If you are interested in having me shoot your birth, drop me a line @

jonathan{at}jonathancanlasphotography{dot}com

You can view the whole event and order prints HERE.

UPDATED TECHY INFO:

this was all shot on Kodak BW400CN on a Nikon F5 with a 50mm 1.4, Sigma 20mm 1.8, and 85mm 1.4.

No comments:

Post a Comment