Thursday 11 February 2010

Our Life Right Now - Fuji FP-3000B

I WAS GOING TO POST THIS TOMORROW BUT, THEY JUST INTUBATED HIM SO THIS NEEDS TO GO UP NOW.



















{all on Fuji FP-3000B taken on my Polaroid 600SE}

Our youngest son, Weston, contracted RSV and has been up in the PICU @ Primary Children's Hospital since Tues(? its all a blur now). RSV is a scary but it is even scarier with a child who has a heart condition. Our son was born with Tetralogy of Fallot. Basically, he was born without a pulmonary valve and a hole in his heart. He was scheduled to have his first open heart surgery this coming Tuesday, but because of the RSV, it is now being pushed back 4-6 weeks.

The point of this post is 3 parts. 1 to publicly thank the countless number of staff @ Primary Children who really are all nameless to us as they come in drones in and out of his room during different shifts. They are all so helpful and KNOWLEDGEABLE! 2 to also publicly thank our family, friends and neighbors for their thoughts and prayers, who have watched the other 4 kids, brought dinners, and just made us laugh during this time. And 3 to update family and friends we have all over with some picts. And possibly 4 to better explain why to my current clients why I have not responded to emails as quickly as normal :). Thank you for your patience and I'll be in touch very soon.

I am not good at the medical mumbo jumbo they tell us at the hospital. I almost find it useless to hear their updates as all I want to hear is weather or not he is doing BETTER and when he is coming HOME. BUT, you can read updates about his condition on my wife's BLOG.

And on a happier not, a couple days before he went into the PICU he decided he was going to start crawling. Here is what he looks like normally not connected to 100000 machines :). Taken on my Fuji Instax Mini 7. Can you tell I am in love with instant film?

No comments:

Post a Comment