Wednesday 6 January 2010

Get by with a little help from our friends...

I NEVER do this but my good friend Natalie is going through what I would call hell on earth and she needs our help. Her little newborn, Gavin, is up at the PICU at Primary Children's in Salt Lake City (we were totally there at the same time in the same building with them with our Weston) and is battling for his life. If you are inclined to prayer, or meditation, or just good thoughts in general, I'm asking for you help with prayers. You can read about what is going on HERE. I've known Natalie for almost 2 years now (she came to my first workshop out in Laie HI) and she is one of the most amazing example's of a mother I've ever met. She needs my help, and she needs your help and thank you in advance for any help you do or can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment