Thursday 10 March 2011

Melbourne AU - FIND Peeps























This workshop was like no other workshop previous. How you ask? Well, we all hung out LATE each night after the workshop and put the cameras aside and just were friends. No photography, just good food, better conversation (and that is saying a lot as the food was UNREAL). I can't say this enough, I LOVE the type of people this workshop attracts. No egos, everyone being some of the kindest, nicest people I've ever met. I can honestly say, I love these peeps. Now to start building that tunnel from Lehi to OZ.

A big thanks to Tavis Johnson for all the help, wooing the ladies, and just for being an all around awesome chap.

And for those of you who have not seen it yet, the best photo of me ever can be found HERE, on Jonas Peterson's blog :) (you have to scroll to the very bottom, but it is so worth it).

If you are interested in joining the FIND (FILM IS NOT DEAD) family in 2011, I have a couple spots left for Miami in Dec. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING else is completely sold out. Email me for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment