Saturday 15 June 2013

I've moved...






























Back in Feb/Mar, I was on the island of Oahu for almost 3 weeks straight. I was here for a workshop and was working on a Kickstarter I got asked to be a part of called Kupuna. At the time, I had no idea that one and a half months later, I'd be uprooting my family and moving to the north shore of Oahu, Hauula to be exact. It has been a seamless transition and it really feels like I've come "HOME". I lived here in high school, in the town next door, Laie. It has always been a dream of ours to move here, and after moving some things around and reading a certain book, we decided to get up and do it. And we have not looked back since.

So what does this mean for Jonathan Canlas Photography? Business as usual. However, now being located in Hawaii, there are NO TRAVEL FEES for any event taking place in the state of Hawaii. Getting married in Maui? No travel fees. Getting married at Turtle Bay? No travel fees. More importantly, traveling to Hawaii anytime soon and want to get your family in front of my lens? Drop me a line. I'm still shooting a select amount of weddings and a handful of family portraits.

Hopefully, these images will bring a little aloha into your Saturday.

Happy Father's Day weekend everybody...

All film developed and scanned by theFINDlab.

No comments:

Post a Comment