Monday 5 November 2012

The Tanner Family














I've known Ryan and Emily for years. 13 to be exact. I went to school with Emily (she was in the design program, and I was in the photo program at BYU). I ended up shooting her wedding which is how I met Ryan. I've shot his band over the years, and he came to FILM IS NOT DEAD Park City back in 2010. I took him with me down to Brisbane Australia this past May for FIND again.

He always seems to pop up in my life during the most monumental changes in my life/career. He and his family just made the big move to Nashville and I can tell you this, if you don't know Ryan Tanner, you will someday soon. And you might already know him but you just did not know it (EXAMPLE I---admit it, you watched Laguna Hills on MTV at least once, EXAMPLE II).

We got together and shot really quickly before they got on a plane. Miss you brother. I'm sure I'll see you soon in one capacity or another very, very soon.

Check out Ryan's music HERE.

And for the geeky tech info, it was all shot on a Contax 645 with an 80mm lens on Acros 100. Developed/scanned by my lab, The FIND Lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment