FIND: Business Edition is a two-day intensive business workshop designed to get your business booming using tons of practical techniques from Jonathan Canlas and Kristen Kalp.Your pricing structure, sales techniques, marketing methods and customer service skills make every bit as much difference to your bottom line as the images you create. During FIND: Biz, we'll help you get a better handle on these practical aspects of your business. We'll handle your biz questions and concerns, outline straight-up simple money-making techniques that are easy to implement, and give you tons of one-on-one attention to boot. FIND: Business Edition includes daily presentations by both myself and Kristen.
New this time around, it also includes a copy of the FIND: Biz guide, so we can get you deeper into the heart of your business even faster.
Here's a peek at the titles of our keynotes:
- Pricing Pitfalls that Leave Thousands on the Table
- Pajama Profits: How Jon Sold $400,000+ Worth of Prints Using Online Galleries
- The Obvious Choice: How to Sell Lots More of Your Favorite Package or Product
- Using Your Brand to Book Your Ideal Client
- Culling 101: How to Edit Like a Beast and Know You're Showing Only Your Best Work
- Crafting Exceptional Client Experiences
Your FIND: Biz admission also includes:
- Suggestions just for your biz from me and Kristen in real time – we call this The Hot Seat. Past attendees overwhelmingly voted this their favorite part of the workshop – focused, loving, and spot-on attention for your business!
- Candid answers to any Q's you can dream up for Q&A
- Access to the FIND 2.0 Facebook group for continuing your connections with the peeps you meet long after the workshop ends
- A SIGNED copy of Film is Not Dead: A Digital Photographer's Guide to Shooting Film hardcover book ($59.99 value, this is rarer than a unicorn's horn!)
- A copy of Sales Without Shame, Kristen's guide to selling more portraits in person ($447 value)
- A copy of the FIND: Biz Guide, my guide to succeeding in business basics ($349 value)
- The 'Business Time' kit full of surprises upon your arrival
- Welcome dinner to get your meet and greet happening the night before the workshop begins
- Breakfast and lunch lovingly created by my wife, Callie
- Closing brouhaha dinner (with high possibility of karaoke) on the last day of the workshop
On the second day, we've scratched presentation time to come up with an epic adventure based on everything you've learned. You'll be putting your new skills into practice, and we'll be rooting for you every step of the way.
We limit each workshop to 12 spots in order to maximize individual attention for each attendee. If you are wondering about accommodations, we are renting a HUGE house where everyone will stay. Accommodations are not included in the workshop cost, but tend to be super reasonable and lend a sleepover-party flair to the workshop
The inaugural FIND 2.0 workshop took place in Portland, Oregon. Want to hear from all of the attendees? Here you go:
FIND: Business rings in at $2,400 for those new to the FIND family, and $2,200 for past FINDers.A $500 non-refundable retainer is required to reserve your spot, with your customized balance due 30 days before your workshop begins. Please note that all payments are non-refundable – if you must cancel, you must find someone to take your spot.
You have two dates to choose from Feb 10th-12th, 2014 on Oahu Hawaii, or Apr 6th-8th, 2014 in Sayulita, Mexico.
To reserve your seat in FIND: Business, click here.Drop me a line if you have any questions via email@example.com and hopefully, we'll see you at FIND 2.0!
Who's Kristen Kalp, again?She's the founder of the Brand Camp blog, as well as the co-author of the Film is Not Dead real-life hardcover book. A few insights, direct questions, acknowledgements,and (frankly) shoves from her regarding my business resulted in six-figure income boosts to my bottom line. While she's embraced her love of writing and is no longer shooting professionally, her spot-on business insights are strong enough to make her the first co-teacher accepted into the FIND family circle.
What else am I going to learn? I need more details, man!
- How to make selling more images as simple as sending out a single e-mail
- The one simple technique that will help you market your event images better, faster, and with more ease.
- How to turn the wedding cocktail hour into hundreds in print sales
- Ensuring that your reception coverage is as profitable as possible: key shots in a detailed list
- The no-brainer way to sell duplicate albums like crazy
- Simple steps to selling more personal work and travel work
- The single online gallery trick that makes me over $10,000 a year
- The ultimate hustling activity that you're not doing, guaranteed.