Sunday 12 February 2012

FILM IS NOT DEAD - Miami - Garcia Family














I have so much respect for this guy. If you are not familiar with Ozzy Garcia, do your self a favor and get acquainted. I met him in 2010 when he had me come out and do a workshop with him and another photographer. I was completely baffled how someone with such clear vision would want to learn from me. Long story short, from that the FIND Miami workshop came about. It was nothing short of amazing. This is the first of a handful of posts from the workshop.

If you are interested in attending FILM IS NOT DEAD in 2012, there are a couple cities/dates left. Email me for details.

And for the geeky tech types, this was all shot on a Mamiya RZ Pro II with a 110mm f/2.8 lens on Kodak Portra 160NC and Fuji 160S.

No comments:

Post a Comment