Thursday 7 July 2011

Life on Fuji FP-3000B







I've been shooting a lot of the Fuji FP-3000B lately. However, I've switched up cameras. I LOVED my Polaroid 600SE, but I found it a bit limiting. It did not have a lot of versatility to it. So I picked up a Mamiya RZ which as so much versatility to it it is unreal. They both weight about the size of a newborn baby, but the RZ does not go full frame on the instant film. Meaning, it leaves a black border around the image mostly on the left and right of the image. I've cropped these images to get rid of the border for a couple reasons. One, I think the borders were a bit distracting and two I like how the clipped corners are a bit reminiscent of tintypes. Anyway, expect to see more of these images on the blog in the days and months to come. Just wanted to explain the new format before I got bombarded with questions over on formspring :).

No comments:

Post a Comment