Sunday 2 January 2011

FILM IS NOT DEAD in Memphis & NYC


I just added the final 2 dates of FILM IS NOT DEAD for this year 2011.

There will be a one day FILM IS NOT DEAD workshop in Memphis on April 27th 2011 and a one day FILM IS NOT DEAD workshop in NYC (Manhattan) on Sept 28th.

If you are wondering, I did a 1 day workshop in Des Moines back in Nov and you can read what some of the attendees said about it here, here, and here.

If you are interested in attending Memphis or NYC, drop me a line and I'll send over the info to you.

And if you can't make Memphis or NYC, there are still spot left for the UK (Aug 8th-10th), UT (Oct 3rd-5th @ my new studio - 2 spots left), and Miami (Dec 5th-7th).

Hopefully, I'll see you in 2011...

Also, you can view the whole 2011 schedule for FILM IS NOT DEAD on the workshop blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment